In this issue, Published 6th July 2020:
In this instalment…
- …temporarily otherwise employed critic Marina O’Loughlin imagines her ideal restaurant, Diana Henry writes about restaurants’ restorative magic, and Honey & Co’s Itamar Srulovich reminisces about his last meal out before lockdown.
- …author and importer Kermit Lynch, Beastie Boy Mike Diamond, writer Andrew Jefford and Noble Rot editor Dan Keeling ask: if they are not drinking their most treasured bottles now, with the world appearing to be self-destructing, when will they do it?
- …Fay Maschler profiles Italian cookery supremo Giorgio Locatelli
- ...we spotlight Anjou and Savennières, two of France’s most exciting white wine appellations; talk to iconoclastic Mâconnais legend Jean-Marie Guffens, and take a look at Beaujolais’ long -lost terroir classifications.
- …we feature our guide to the best places on the planet to drink natural wine; Russell Norman reveals the spiciest moments of London restaurant folklore; and we take a fresh look at The Zuni Café Cookbook.
Plus recipes, stories and musings from Simon Hopkinson, Rachel Roddy, Ruby Tandoh, Alastair Little, Jon Bonné, Stephen Harris, George Reynolds, Zeren Wilson, Simon J Woolf, and John Niven, among much more…
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.