In this issue, Published 25th October 2019:
- ...we tell the story of how cult domaines Emidio Pepe and Valentini rewrote the reputation of Abruzzese wine
- ...we meet Hugh Johnson, one of the most popular and erudite wine writers of all time, to discuss working for Château Latour, moving back to London, and what it’s like to drink a 1540 German Steinwein (spoiler – it was nice)
- …we delve into hip hop DJ and producer Madlib’s padded wine suitcase and find rare bottles of Le Montrachet and Keller ‘G-Max’ which he keeps refreshed with on tour
- …celebrated American novelist Jay McInerney writes about his greatest ever meal, at Ferran Adrià’s El Bulli
- …we feature stories about Burgundy, wine bottle art, Roman food and restaurants, fondue, Moscow restaurant Twins Garden’s vegetable wines, as well as reviews, recipes and musings from, Fay Maschler, Simon Hopkinson,Marina O’Loughlin, Alastair Little, Lee Tiernan of Black Axe Mangal, Jon Bonné, Russell Norman, Rachel Roddy, Meredith Erickson, George Reynolds, Zeren Wilson, John Niven, and Jeremy Chan of Ikoyi among much more…
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.