The flagship cuvée of the house is the echo of our terroir and our expertise. The Influence of ageing in wood barrels enhances the wines and accompanies them on their long journey… Bold and complex, with a frank attack, the wine reveals citrus aromas and chocolate notes, underlined by a long finish.
- Plots : Pinot Noir: Les Fosselles, Meunier: Les Couturelles, Chardonnay : Les Fontenelles
- Blend : 35% Pinot Noir, 32% Meunier, 33% Chardonnay
- Vinification : 30% barrels aged less than 4 years and 70% barrels aged over 5 years. No malolactic fermentation
- Ageing : in the bottle, 7 years on lees
- Dosage : 4 g per liter
- Disgorging : more than 6 months before tasting
"Based on the 2011 vintage with 15% reserve wines from 2010, the Minière brothers' NV Brut Influence was disgorged with five grams per liter dosage in June 2018. It's showing beautifully, offering up aromas of fresh peach, preserved citrus and frangipane, framed by a light patina of oak from its fermentation in barrel. On the palate, the wine is full-bodied, broad and vinous, with a muscular, layered profile underpinned by racy acids and complemented by a delicate mousse. Concentrated and intense, it concludes with a penetrating, saline finish."
WA 93 Pts
James Suckling 93 Pts